Academic Policies Implementation & Data/Statistic Unit
The Academic Policies Implementation & Data/Statistic Unit is responsible for:
- Review and coordinate application for new programmes and curriculum review of the foundation, diploma (MQF Level 4 and undergraduate programmes;
- Handle approval and recognition of foundation, diploma (MQF Level 4) and undergraduate programmes by the relevant authorities and professional bodies;
- Coordinate Course and Teaching Evaluation (CTES) exercise for undergraduate programmes;
- Manage data and statistics related to admission, enrolment and graduation for undergraduate students;
- Coordinate University’s Course Code by Responsibility Centres;
- Secretariat to the Jawatankuasa Yuran Universiti (JYU).
- Secretariat to the Jawatankuasa iCGPA.
- Secretariat to the following Senate Committees :
- Jawatankuasa Pengurusan Program Ijazah Dasar (JPPID)
- Jawatankuasa Induk Pemindahan Kredit dan Pengecualian Kursus (JIPPK)
- Other committees as established by the Senate from time to time
Monday – Thursday : 8.30 am - 5.30 pm
Friday : 8.30 am - 12.15 pm and 2.45 pm – 5.30 pm (lunch: 12.15noon – 2.45pm)
Closed on Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays