A campus sustainability report is a report published by university which includes economic, environmental and social impacts caused by its everyday activities. A sustainability report also presents the organization's values and governance model, and demonstrates the link between its strategy and its commitment to a sustainable global economy.
Campus sustainability reporting
can help universities to measure, understand and communicate their economic, environmental, social and governance performance, and then set goals, and manage change
more effectively. A campus sustainability report is the key platform for communicating sustainability performance and impacts – whether positive or negative.
Here are the list of Universiti Malaya Sustainability Reporting:
- UMCares Report 2013 - 2014 (Owner: UM Community & Sustainability Centre)
- UM Campus Sustainability Report 2015 (Owner: UM Sustainable Development Solutions Network; an interim report)
- UM Living Labs Achievement Report 2016-2017 (Co-owners: Sustainability Science Research Cluster & UM Living Labs)
- UM Living Labs Achievement Report 2017-2018 (Co-owners: Sustainability Science Research Cluster, UM Living Labs, & UM Eco-Campus Secretariat Office)
- Universiti Malaya Eco-Campus & UM Living Labs: Campus Sustainability Reporting 2018-2019 (Co-Owners: UM Eco-Campus Secretariat Office & UM Living Labs)
UM via UM Eco-Campus Standing Committee (UMECS) and UM Eco-Campus Secretariat Office are in the process of integrating and incorporating sustainability reporting standards based on International Sustainable Campus Network (ISCN) and Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) for our future campus sustainability reporting. UM member Professor Dr. Sumiani Yusoff is currently serving as one of the ISCN's 3 year term Advisory Committee Member (2018-2021)
For more info:
International Sustainable Campus Network (ISCN)
Global Reporting Initiative (GRI)