PROGRAMME GOAL AND LEARNING OUTCOMES
Aim of the Programme
To produce graduates who exhibit a strong knowledge base and technical competency in finance.
Learning Outcomes of the programme
At the end of the programme students are expected to:
• Master the concepts, theories and financial tools in business decision-making
• Apply quantitative and qualitative financial knowledge in the conduct of their career.
• Implement corporate social responsibility that is related to different institutions and financial services.
• Analyse the legal environment, ethics and economics related to the financial profession.
• Apply relevant soft skills and technical skills to work independently and collaborate in processing and communicating financial issues.
• Analyse financial information using the instruments and mechanisms available to solve financial problems.
• Analyse the movement of the pricing of financial products offered in the global financial markets.
• Demonstrate financial and entrepreneurial abilities in managing business.
The programme is now in the process of obtaining professional recognition from the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) programme, the most respected and recognized investment qualification in the world.