How to Apply for Undergraduate Programmes offered for International Students
Applications must be submitted online at e-application
All completed applications should be submitted not later than 31 May (for Semester I, September intake) or 15 October (for Semester II, February intake) of the year.
A complete online application should have:
- recent passport-size photographs with a blue background
- certified copies of passport (front page only)
- certified copies of academic certificate with detailed academic transcripts. Official translation is needed for applicants whose native language is not English or Malay.
- financial statement showing financial capability from the bank or relevant institution for self financing students or a letter of guarantee from the sponsor for sponsored students.
- a processing fee of USD$ 60, made payable by telegraphic transfer to:
Payee: Bursar University of Malaya
Bank Account: 8001279998
Address: CIMB Bank Berhad, University of Malaya Branch, 50603 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Swift Code: CIBBMYKL (Cash is not accepted & non-refundable)
- Certified copies of TOEFL score or IELTS result scores (for English Language requirement)
For Undergraduate admission enquiries, please contact:
International Student Centre (ISC),
Level 1, Block G,
University of Malaya
50603 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
☏ Telephone : +603-7967 7711/7712/7715/7716/7717/7718
Fax : +603-7967 7710
✉ E-mail : email@example.com
To Apply for Postgraduate Programmes
For information, please refer to Institute of Graduate Studies website
For admission enquiries, please contact:
Institute of Graduate Studies (IGS)
☏ Tel : 603-79674623/4528/4404/44077
✉ Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
☏ Tel: +603 - 7967 4528/4623/4404/4407
Fax: +603 - 7956 6634
✉ E-mail : email@example.com