The departments in the Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Research & Innovation) Office are:
Research & Innovation
This office assists the University in advancing knowledge and learning for the nation and humanity, through quality research and education.
This is done by promoting and developing:
- A team of competent research personnel at various levels of research activities;
- Niche areas of research in which the university has the potential to be an international leader;
- Quality research management based on established policies, promoting good research practices and conducts;
- Enhanced and integrated access to the most current and comprehensive information and knowledge sources;
- Continuous availability of research funding through internal and external sources and;
- Adequate space and up-to-date facilities and support.
Professor Dr. Noorsaadah Abd. Rahman
Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Research & Innovation)
BA (Chico), MSc (Irvine), PhD (Cambridge)
Monday - Friday: 8.30am - 5.30pm
Closed on Saturday, Sunday & Public Holidays