ENTRY REQUIREMENTS - INTERNATIONAL APPLICANTS FOR UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMMES
• National Higher School Certificate (or an Advanced Level equivalent) with the percentage of 80% and above or
• A Diploma from recognized Institutions with at least a CGPA of 3.00.
• Applicant may be required to undergo an interview session for certain selected programmes before being accepted by the respective faculties.
ENGLISH LANGUAGE REQUIREMENTS
Students must obtain:
• TOEFL score of 500 (PBT), 173 (CBT) or 60 (IBT) and above or
• IELTS Band 5.0 - 6.5 and above
Without any of the above English proficiency certificates, students that have been accepted would be issued with a conditional offer letter for subsequent fulfillment of the English language requirements.