International Undergraduate Entry Requirements
• National Higher School Certificate (or an Advanced Level equivalent) with the grade 80% and above
• A Diploma from recognized Institutions with at least a CGPA of 3.00.
• Applicant may be required to undergo an interview session for certain selection programme before being accepted by the respective faculty.
Students are required to enroll in the Malay Language Programme prior
to being conferred a degree.
English Language Requirements
Students must obtain:
• TOEFL score of 500 (PBT), 173 (CBT) or 60 (IBT) and above
• IELTS Band 5.0 - 6.5 and above
• Pass in any equivalent English proficiency test approved and recognised by the University of Malaya.
Without any of the above English proficiency certificates, accepted students to UM undergraduate programs would be issued with a conditional offer letter to fulfill the English language requirements.
Applications can be submitted online at e-application