I am a student of UM, can I use the e-Journal system?
- Students can also use the e-journal system
- At the time of writing, the system does not recognized the siswa mail account
- Therefore a student of UM needs to register a new account by filling up the registration form below.
What can I do when I login into the system?
- There are three (3) main roles in this system, namely as an 'Author', 'Reviewer' and as an 'Editor'.
- Author(s) will be able to submit manuscripts into the system.
- Editor(s) will be able to manage the review and management of manuscripts.
- Editor(s) will be able to make comments & suggest revisions to manuscripts.
- Editor(s) will be able to make comments & suggest revisions to manuscripts, also reject any manuscripts.
- Editor(s) will be able to manage the journal information (i.e. about journal, latest news, editorial information etc.)
- Reviewer(s) will be able to manage new manuscript that requires immediate attention.
How can I login into the system?
- Please locate/select a specific journal before logging in
- Use the UM Mail account username & password; or
- Use the newly created username & password
- Click login to proceed
- Please select the role either as an 'Author' of 'Editor'.
How does someone identify / confirm that the journal is internationally accredited?
- By referring to a large publisher/indexed publication such as Thompson Reuters, Elsevier.
- Additionally the journals will be listed in the Journal Citation Report (JCR) if they are indexed by Thompson Reuters (formerly known as ISI).
Why I cannot log-in into the system?
- A valid user with a UM Email account is permitted to use the E-Journal system.
- Similarly, if an outsider has registered or applied the system, he/she will be able to access the system either as an 'Author' or 'Editor'.
- Please try in to log-in in another 5 - 10 minutes.
- The server might be having some technical issues, if the problem still persist please contact the email address below for further instructions on how to enable access.