OFFICE OF INDUSTRY & COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT
THE GIG ECONOMY: DISRUPTIVE INNOVATION OR OPPORTUNITY FOR EXPLOITATION?
RSVP NOW AT: Click Here
EMAIL/CONTACT US AT: firstname.lastname@example.org / 03-79677352
The Office of UM Industry and Community Engagements (UM ICE), identifies and connects UM’s researchers, staff and students with industry, government and community groups which are interested in research, commercialization and outreach activities.
The Office works closely with relevant stakeholders to establish and strengthen the collaboration between both parties. We find solutions by providing cutting edge innovations for industry’s challenges.
We envision UM strengthening its position as the world’s Top 100 University as well as successfully creating a vibrant research and innovation ecosystem, and be the most preferred global research partner in the region.
What do we do?
- Serve as referral centre for industry and community engagement
- Build, implement and enhance strategic partnerships between university and industries
- Increase and enhance stakeholders’ engagement with academia, government, industries and public
- Engage with leading experts in transforming the research and development in university
- Coordinate, promote and enhance the visibility of information dissemination involving industry and community (publishing Partners@UM, brochures, flyers etc)
- Coordinate implementing units including UMCares, UMCIC and UPUM
CONTACT US :03-7967 7352 or email@example.com